This is an archive of the 2013 version of ocTEL.

Gravatar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi, does anyone know how to link a Gravatar image to an ocTEL profile?  Ive created a Gravatar account and uloaded an image to it, but cant figure how to link it to my ocTEL account.  Any tips gratefully received!

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

You’ll need to make sure that the email associated with OCTEL is also on the gravatar site (you can have multiple emails either with the same or different images).

Regards,

Duncan

Thanks for your tip Duncan.  I was using different emails.  Ive fixed that but my picture still doesnt show up on ocTEL (although if I hover over the picture box it does….is that how its supposed to work?)

Cheers Stephen

Hi again Duncan, my picture has magically appeared in the list of participants, so it must be working OK!  Thanks a lot for your help 🙂 I feel a bit more like I belong now.

Stephen

Having same problem and can’t seem to fix it? Please help.

Many thanks

Lynne

Lynne, How far have you managed to get? Have you created a Gravatar account with the same email address as the one you have associated with your ocTEL account? And uploaded a picture to Gravatar?

Stephen

Hi

I seem to be having the same problem as Lynne – have created a Gravatar but no change in profile picture.

Adrian

Seems to have worked now!

Adrian

Yes, it seems to take a while to take effect.  Lynne has it worked for you now?

Stephen

No unfortunately it hasn’t and I still don’t know how to sort the problem. A bit confused.com!

Hi Guys,

I have the same problem. I just wonder  .. Is a must to register with the same e-mail I signed up for this course?

Oh, it seems works well now.

I have done that but am still having no success s you can see by my blank picture &;-(

Lynne,

Have you added the same e-mail you signed up for this course? You can upload a photo and add the e-mail for this course?

I hope this might be helpful!

Yes Stephen I have. If you hover over my blank image you can see the gravatar image. I don’t understand how it hasn’t worked?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Gravatar’ is closed to new replies.