I’m stuck, confused, unsure what to do next
Go to the Help I’m Stuck discussion on the forum
- See if anyone else has asked a similar question.
- If not, ask a question yourself.
On Twitter, ask a question using the #ocTEL hashtag and/or tweet @ALTocTEL.
Check the Frequently Asked Questions and the Help screencasts.
Ask via the email list [link coming when course begins].
Something’s not working
If the course does not appear to be working as you think it should – for example, if there’s a broken link, you can’t login, you’re not seeing what you expect to see or what you usually see – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org describing
- where you see the problem (ideally copy and paste the web address, where possible)
- the nature of the problem
- the time(s) and date(s) you’ve experienced the problem.
I have a complaint
We very much hope you will have no cause to complain about the support you receive during your participation in ocTEL. If you do, please email email@example.com with details of exactly what has gone wrong, and some indication of how you would like us to solve the problem. You should normally get an acknowledgement of your complaint within one working day.