This is an archive of the 2013 version of ocTEL.

Big questions and reflection

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    fieryred1

Learning on OcTEL Reflecting on the Big Question

I have really enjoyed spending some of my time every week working on this course. It has provided a welcome distraction from my other work and allowed me to focus and reflect on issues around this subject area.

There have been some very challenging issues with participating on the course and also some very challenging topics.

In terms of my big question I’ve actually found it hard to find it amongst all the data I’ve posted. So for me part of the course has involved working out a way I could use to record my postings before I post them. Sometimes I lost connection half way through a post and lost everything and had to do it all again or I needed to refer to a previous post or work offline so now I write and record everything first then post. I’m sure this is all second nature to some of you seasoned professional bloggers but for me it’s all new!

I think that suggesting to students various methods of recording their thoughts before they post may be useful and I’d love to hear about the methods others use to interact in this manner.

Bring on the next course 🙂

Sandra
    Fiery Red 1

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Big questions and reflection’ is closed to new replies.