This is an archive of the 2013 version of ocTEL.

Introduction from James Little

Home Forums Induction ("Week 0") General discussion Introduction from James Little

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    James Little

Hi Everyone,
    Hi All,

Glad to be part of the ocTEL experience! I’ve created some introductory thoughts on a blog (which needs more setting up) that ocTEL has finally inspired me to start:

ocTEL – An Introduction and Welcome! #edmooc

I look forward to meeting and discussing in the other online areas (forums and twitter) and meeting people.

James.

ShunaMarr

Thanks for the post James. I read your blog and also your tips and tricks – I could have done with that on day 1 but here I am on day 4 and an old hand at it already (Lol) such is the steep learning curve of participating in a MOOC (4 days ago I had never even heard the term MOOC before). At the moment it all feels a bit of a disorganised rabble, however, I agree with your comment that you get out what you put in, so I shall continue to push the boundaries of my comfort zone until it all gets more familiar. All the best.

Shuna

James Little

Hi Shuna,

Thanks very much for your reply – good to hear from you.  I guess the other thing about MOOCs is trying to keep up with some of the activity (as you can see from my delayed reply!).

Hope you are getting on well – and have you conisdered keeping a blog or diary of your ocTEL experience?

James.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Introduction from James Little’ is closed to new replies.