Group Admins

• Profile picture of Mark Bradshaw

South West UK

Public Group active 6 years, 2 months ago

A bit weird creating a geographical based group in an open course perhaps, but my experience so far is that some MOOCs can be SO big that people get blown away by their sheer scale.

So if you are living and working in the South West of the UK please join, we’ll have something ‘real’ in common apart from our interest in LTech.

(we have the world’s best cheese and cider too!)

LTech in the SW

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cinzia Gabellini 6 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Mark Bradshaw
    Participant

Seeing as we are a geographical group (mostly!) I am interested to hear of any locally based LTech/Learning events or gatherings that go on.

How many of you have heard of WeeLearning (West of England eLearning) a series of events put on in Bristol by @burrough and @danroddy?
    I think they are on a break at the moment, I’m not sure they ever got the traction they were hoping for. Dan still runs the Bristol Ignite events, although the last one of those was actually at Learning Technologies/Learning and skills 2014.

Cinzia Gabellini
    Participant

Tought it may be interesting even if not locally based. eduhub.ch is the E-Learning Community for HE institutions in switzerland. Activites range from yearly conference eduhub days 2014, Special Interest Groups working and discussion , and several webinars, which are open to all members. As you will notice our communication language is english, our common language in Switzerland :-). Well the community and conference is on a very very small scale compared to Learning Technologies/Learning and skills 2014.

Have quickly browsed their website, impressing.
    Ah you were speaking there, interesting topic. Have marked to watch later.

Great WE to all
    Cinzia

The topic ‘LTech in the SW’ is closed to new replies.

Skip to toolbar