Help with linking the blog

Home Forums Orientation and Help Help with linking the blog

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  James Kerr 6 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

inna.kochetkova
    Participant

I am also stuck. I would like to use my blog to record various activities. The blog address is innakochetkova.wordpress.com. I have included it in my profile, but there’s nothing appearing under RSS feeds. It probably does not help that I don’t even know about RSS. How do I get my blog linked with OCTEL? I’ve made two entries – one with octel in the tag and anotehr with Octel in the title, but they are not picked up by the reader. I am spending so much time getting my head round all the techy staff instead of actually doing activities and engaging with the content. It’s all part of learning, of course, but technology disabled so far…. I’d be greateful for some help here.

James Kerr
    Keymaster

Inna, your blog is listed in the participants’ blogs page (http://octel.alt.ac.uk/2014/course-discussions/participant-blogs-discussion-spaces/) about a quarter of the way down the list. Looks like you did it correctly! – Jim

The topic ‘Help with linking the blog’ is closed to new replies.