Are you a good online teacher?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lynne.burroughs 6 years, 1 month ago.

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_search() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/octel/wordpress-4.0.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_where() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/octel/wordpress-4.0.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_fields() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/octel/wordpress-4.0.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_request() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/octel/wordpress-4.0.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287
  • Author

ColinHynson
    Participant

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_search() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/octel/wordpress-4.0.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_where() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/octel/wordpress-4.0.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_fields() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/octel/wordpress-4.0.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_request() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/octel/wordpress-4.0.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287

I thought you might be interested in my blog on this activity.

http://octel2014.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/octel-2014-week-1-quick-addition.html

Alicia Vallero
    Participant

I kept getting confused with this activity trying to answer as a learner when all I want to know is if I am prepared as a teacher! I’m glad you raised that question and looked it up!
    Checking the links that you shared I was expecting the questions to be similar to the learner’s questions: management skills, teaching skills, computer skills, access to a teaching space and technology. But I was surprised to see that the list for the teacher is much more extensive! I think many of the questions regarding teacher readiness should be included in the learner’s questionnaire as well, particularly regarding “online” learning skills, attitude towards online participation, learning style and habits.

lynne.burroughs
    Participant

Hi Colin, Thanks for the links on your blog in response to the question  ‘Are you ready for online teaching’.

The topic ‘Are you a good online teacher?’ is closed to new replies.