Activities for Week 1

Home Forums Concepts and strategies (Week 1) Week 1 TEL Explorer Activities for Week 1

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mark Schier 6 years, 2 months ago.

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_search() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/octel/wordpress-4.0.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_where() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/octel/wordpress-4.0.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_fields() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/octel/wordpress-4.0.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_request() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/octel/wordpress-4.0.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287
  • Author

ColinHynson
    Participant

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_search() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/octel/wordpress-4.0.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_where() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/octel/wordpress-4.0.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_fields() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/octel/wordpress-4.0.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_request() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/octel/wordpress-4.0.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 287

My blog with the first three activities for Week 1 can be found here:

http://octel2014.blogspot.co.uk/

All comments etc. welcome.

Mark Schier
    Participant

Hi Colin,

I really liked your medieval board games example, this was an interesting take on the topic, and so far away from anything in my experience. It provided some thoughts on how one might include games playing in ordinary material like physiology classes.

Mine was just trying to turn a lecture around and make it more participative by using some of the tools we are using in the #ocTEL2014 MOOC.

Mark

The topic ‘Activities for Week 1’ is closed to new replies.