This is an archive of the 2013 version of ocTEL.

Where to post my intro to my TEL experiences?

Home Forums Orientation and Help Where to post my intro to my TEL experiences?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi there

I’ve written a brief intro to my TEL experiences and big questions but I’m not sure where to post them?

HeatherDale

I can’t seem to find them either, like you have written my profile and big questions, but can’t work out where to put them.

philtubman
    Participant

We can put something very brief on Twitter – but that doesn’t appear to be the appropriate medium for this task. I’m thinking that it should be via the Jisc mailing list?

Hi Barbara,

I’ve just put mine on ocTEL Jiscmail list . I think this is ok. Will take a look at yours once it’s up.

Best

Lynne

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can post to the mailing list, your own blog, or twitter.  Would be nice to have a forum for this too, hint hint nudge nudge…

Yes, would be nice to have a forum for this.

So who wants to start a forum for this?

James Kerr
    Participant

I just posted mine in week 0 bu t watch out – it takes out all your paragraph breaks 🙁

I’m thinking of just using my blog but it will mean missing out on peoples comments…oh well… I’ll just lurk….

I *think* that there is no specific forum for this in the forums http://octel.alt.ac.uk/forums/forum/induction-week-0/ so you can try some of the other aggregation methods, such as using your blog and linking it into the reader http://octel.alt.ac.uk/category/reader/ within your profile.

There is also the JISCMailing list most people have found if you don’t want to use your blog, or you could use twitter with the hashtag #octel

Most other weeks will have a forum in this wordpress site to use I *think* (for comments etc.) but why don’t you try some of the other methods in Week 0 too so you know ou have made the best option going forward.

I am writing my blog and hoping that the moderators pick it up somehow, but this is only  day two and I am already struggling

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Where to post my intro to my TEL experiences?’ is closed to new replies.