Week 1

Home Forums Orientation and Help Week 1

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  philtubman 5 years, 5 months ago.

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_search() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/octel/wordpress-4.0.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_where() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/octel/wordpress-4.0.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_fields() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/octel/wordpress-4.0.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286

Warning: Parameter 2 to SyndicationDataQueries::posts_request() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/octel/wordpress-4.0.1/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
  • Author

Belinda
    Participant

Please can you help me. I’m a little uncertain on whether I may write a Post on Activity 1.3 (or only on 1.1 Practice, or 1.2 Strategy, which I infer from the instructions) for the TEL One badge?

“Share your thoughts on practice and strategy from the first of this week’s activities (choose from activity 1) and join the small group discussion forum on strategies for Learning Technology. Comment on or contribute to at least three posts made by other participants, examining or comparing how your practice relates to theirs.”

Martin Hawksey
    Keymaster

Hi Belinda – you’re right the criteria isn’t clear. My interpretation is you can claim this badge for commenting on or contributing to at least three posts made by other participants, examining or comparing how your practice relates to theirs related to activity 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3. Hopefully if I ping @philtubman he can clarify

philtubman
    Keymaster

You can do any (or all!) of 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3. The badge is for replying to 3 posts in terms comparative reflection, but the evidence is to provide 3x Web links for your contributions. In my mind an OP (original post) is as good a contribution for ocTEL and can count as 1 of the 3 pieces of evidence.

The topic ‘Week 1’ is closed to new replies.